Volume 12 - Number 1, Spring 2013

Paraclete: in Greek "one who comes alongside in order to help."




Back to the complete Spring Edition.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

People we serve say...


“You are like the father I never had.”  (an emerging young leader coached by a Paraclete associate)
 “I am leaving feeling in my heart that I have just had a spiritual full-body massage!  Thank you—you have refreshed me and helped me strip off some of my grids and encouraged me to work to remove more so that I can see Jesus clearly.”  (a retreat attendee)
“There are not many people that you can entice to Niger with a promise of two-day air travel each way, 12-hour car rides across the desert, being completely cut off from the rest of civilization and then working around the clock on behalf of a new project.  We are eternally thankful.” (the director of a ministry building a women’s hospital in Niger
“I’m beginning to have new hope.  It’s amazing how much this experience is shining a light on my leadership – not just me personally.”  (a mission CEO coached by a Paraclete Associate)
“I have already started following the principles of sharing the gospel.  God is truly working.”  (a student of a Paraclete associate)
“Thanks from the depths of our hearts to the Van Meter’s, for helping us to unpack these last five years of ministry before returning to our homeland.  We go with lighter hearts and strength of spirit because Jim and Leta listened well; they validated our pain and our joys.”  (transitioning European missionaries)

No comments: